Robust methylation profiling microarray with extensive coverage of CpG islands, genes, and enhancers. Use for epigenome-wide association studies.
- Greater than 850,000 methylation sites across the genome at single base resolution.
- Ideal for epigenome-wide association studies (EWAS), tumor profiling, and various cell biology experiments.
- Targets CpGs, non-CpG methlated sites, differentiated methylated sites such as in tumors, miRNA promoter regions, and FANTOM5 enhancers.
- MethylationEPIC contains more than 90% of the HumanMethylation450K content.
- Greater than 98% reproducibility between technical replicates for all Infinium methylation arrays.
- Differentially methylated site analysis using NEOGEN bioinformatic tools.
- End-to-end services include bisulfite conversion, array hybridization, and data quality control.
DNA methylation is a biological process that involves the addition of methyl groups to specific sites in the DNA molecule and plays an important and dynamic role in regulating gene expression. It allows cells to suppress expression of viral and non-host DNA elements, and facilitates response to environmental factors. The Infinium MethylationEPIC BeadChip is the gold standard for the evaluation of methylation sites at the whole genome level and is ideal for epigenome-wide association studies (EWAS), tumor profiling, and various cell biology experiments. It offers comprehensive, expert-selected coverage, including 99% of RefSeq genes, 95% of CpG islands, high coverage of enhancer regions, and other content categories. With more than 90% of the original content from the Infinium HumanMethylation450K covered, the MethylationEPIC chip supports the next generation of epigenetics research.
Contact genomicsinfo@NEOGEN.com or call 877.443.6489 for more information.