The Axiom Precision Medicine Diversity Research Array (PMDA) is a comprehensive genotyping array containing more than 850,000 variants relevant to human focused research, genetic testing, and more.
- More than 850,000 variants.
- Greater than 15,000 actionable variants covering the 59 genes recommended by American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG).
- 5,000 pharmacogenomic (PGx) markers in >1,100 genes established by the Pharmacogenomics Knowledgebase (PharmGKB).
- Continually growing, currently more than 16,000 actionable markers from the NHGRI-EBI Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) Catalog.
- Today, there is more than 2,000 markers for direct-to-consumer applications, including Y chromosome and mitochondrial markers for deep ancestry analysis and markers for wellness and environment, most notably asthma, allergies, alcohol and smoking addiction, skin conditions, and obesity.
GWAS Analysis | The GWAS module of the Axiom PMDA has almost 800,000 markers. With the goal of covering the entire genome in the five main ancestral populations.
AMMG59 | A set of markers from the ACMG's published criteria spanning 59 genes is part of the Axiom PMDA - Utilizing more than 15,000 variants. The highly penetrant genetic illnesses associated with the actionable mutations in the ACMG59 genes are identified and managed with well-established therapies that are intended to avoid or considerably lower morbidity and mortality.
PGx | Over 5,000 variations in 1,191 identified pharmacogenomic-relevant genes are present in the Axiom PMDA.
Direct to Consumer | Pharmacogenomics, unusual blood typing, and markers for ancestry identification for a variety of populations are all included in the Axiom PMDA. Additional genetic variations that have been linked to wellness and lifestyle, including food, weight, metabolism, tastes, and personality, are also included.
Contact genomicsinfo@Neogen.com or call 877.443.6489 for more information.