Rapid, Routine Results Which Rapidly Inform
Early Warning Wastewater Surveillance gives governments, community health providers, and the private sector situational awareness of a potential threat. Given that people can spread the virus asymptomatically, early warnings provide an alert before large-scale infection begins so that testing can be focused on the most at-risk populations.
A piloted, accurate, and reliable test to monitor the presence of COVID-19 in sludge from wastewater facilities.
- Keep people and communities safe through early detection
- Low-cost testing solution so you can implement routine monitoring and keep business open and employees well informed
- Can indicate the increase of COVID-19 viral levels approximately 4–14 days before the onset of symptoms
- Results reporting assists leaders in making targeted decisions
- Serial testing provides real-time tracking of trends in infection level
- Early warning reduces time, costs, and risk of supply shortages
In addition to the advantages the Early Warning Wastewater Surveillance system provides to community leaders, it also benefits those tasked with its implementation:
- Collection protocol is simple and is easily implemented by facilities managers
- Samples are virus de-activated upon collection for optimal end-user safety
- Samples are room temp stable and require no special shipping or transport management
NEOGEN®, a Global Leader in Diagnostic Solutions
- World’s largest genotyping lab
- NEOGEN offers an experienced diagnostic lab, experts and technology
- Dedicated technical support and fast turnaround time within 24–48 hours of sample delivery to our lab
- Easy to interpret, actionable results
Quickly identifying regions of emerging infection through sewage testing enables teams and their communities to anticipate a surge of viral infections.